The AKI Calculator is a helpful tool for calculating AKI (acute kidney injury) staging according to the RIFLE (Risk, Injury, Failure, Loss, End-stage kidney disease), AKIN (Acute Kidney Injury Network), and KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) criteria.
Please note this site has only been tested on the following browsers: Safari (iOS 11.4.1+ and MacOS 10.14+), Google Chrome (68+), and Firefox (62.0.3+).
The AKI Calculator can be used to:
- Assess current calculated AKI stage
- Enter data in order to stage patients according to the RIFLE, AKIN, or KDIGO criteria
- Import and export patient data to be analyzed
- Select the formulae to be used for computing baseline serum creatinine (base SCr) and estimated GFR (eGFR)
- Compare AKI stages calculated from urine output and from serum creatinine
- Compare AKI stages calculated from RIFLE, AKIN, and KDIGO criteria
- Review calculated AKI staging over time in tabular or graph views